Since going back to work, I've been sick at least once a month. It sucks and I'm sure my bosses just looooove it. Well, this time, I'm about 2 weeks shy of my resignation date and I have sooooo much work to do but I'm completely side lined by this whole thing.
So, quickly, I'm going to list a few things I've been grateful for the last few days...
- My dogs - because they stuck by my side the ENTIRE time I spewed chunks and cuddled with me endlessly.
- My son - he's so patient and I think he just 'gets it' that Ima's not feeling so hot. He's going easy on me.
- Our Gannenet (day care lady) - she took Yoavi yesterday when both of us were completely out of commission.
- Grocery shopping online - it allowed me to buy stuff to make chicken soup ... because it's all I can eat.
- Chicken soup and rice - because it's all I can eat.