OK, before I dive into the blog hop stuff, I promised you - my dear readers - that I would document everything I am grateful for. I promise, it won't be silly things like "I'm so grateful for coffee" even though, right now, I AM really grateful for coffee. I got up really early, thanks to Yoav (and Sparky dog), but that early time meant I cleaned the floors, brought in laundry from the line (that's right! We don't have a dryer), put some more laundry to go in the washing machine, AND I still had time to make my blessed coffee.
And on to some REAL gratitude...
- I am grateful that last night, as my husband studied for his exam, I got some quiet time to do some work.
- I am grateful for the foresight I had to cook a kilo of chicken in advance and freeze it - dinner was a breeze last night.
- I am grateful to my brother-in-law for posting so many pictures of my niece and nephews - I miss them - and it reminds me that I'll get to see them in just over a month.
- I'm grateful for my job because I work in a company where the higher-ups still ask for your advice on personal matters like vacation spots to go to and yummy food to eat when dieting (truth!!).
- I am grateful to Cecil dog who just wanted to cuddle with me last night.
Welcome to Around the Blogosphere, hosted by Karma Media!
The purpose of this hop is to help promote each others:
- Blogger Opps
- Affiliate Links
- Blogger Groups
- Book Tours
- Other Hops/Linkies
All submissions must be family friendly and cannot promote intolerance or hate. Enter your links below, there is no limit to how many you can submit. All we ask for in return is to share or promote this hop, hey it helps you too, remember!!Giveaways Blogger Opps Reviews Affiliate Links Blogger Groups Book Tours Hops/Linkies